John Leddy, President, ACADEMY HOME INSPECTION
*CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR (CMI) *
- B.S. Degree, Engineering, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE ACADEMY.
- Fordham University, Graduate School of Business Management.
- Experienced Home Inspector for over 20 Years.
- Experienced Residential Contractor for over 20 Years.
- New Jersey Home Inspector License # 24GI00086900.
- New Jersey Certified Radon Measurement Technician # MET12493.
- Member, International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- Member, International Code Council (ICC).
HISTORIC HOME SPECIALIST
- Member - Adjunct, Clinton Historic Preservation Commission. Clinton, NJ is listed in the "National Register of Historic Places."
- ACADEMY HOME INSPECTION is experienced at inspecting "Historic Homes" listed on the "National Register of Historic Places."
- Member, National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI).
- Experienced Historic Home Contractor for the Dept. of Housing & Urban Development.
- Experienced New York City Historic Building Estimator.
John Leddy of ACADEMY HOME INSPECTION holds an Engineering Degree from the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE ACADEMY, is a CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR (CMI) -IS NACHI and InterNACHI Certified - And has over 20 years Construction and Home Inspection experience. His professional experience includes every aspect of residential home building - from foundations through roofing systems. His professional positions have included: Construction Manager, General Contractor, Consultant, New York City Commercial Estimator, and New Jersey State Licensed Home Inspector.
As a Construction Manager in New York, he was awarded multiple contracts with the Department of Housing and Urban Development for his ability to restore and preserve Historic Buildings and to integrate commercial building materials into Residential Renovation Projects.
Later, John gained commercial experience as an Estimator with Arena Construction in New York City - A Firm Noted for work on such famous sites as Grand Central Station and City Hall Park. While at Arena Construction - John was awarded a large contract with the New York City School Construction Authority - Due to His Expertise - Regarding Historic Building Restoration - Materials and Techniques.
As a General Contractor, John's experience includes: Building Homes, Renovating Historic Homes, and acting as Consultant to Client's regarding New Home Design and Construction.
John Leddy has experience in working with Top Builders for High-End Clients such as: Hovnanian and Toll Brothers.
As a Home Inspector - His Clientele Include: Executive Engineers, Celebrities - And The Director of Construction, Bergdorf Goodman Building, NY,NY.
The Bergdorf Goodman Building in New York City is considered one of the most notable buildings in the world.
Fast Response Form